Wednesday 9 September 2020

Welcome to my Live Healing Painting Portal

This is the first of many, excuse my poor camera skills and camera.
I prefer executing rather than procrastinating and not over thinking about perfection. 
I would love to share my healing and joyous enthusiasm of free flow, intuitive painting.  



Observe and Connect to the ambiance around you and within you. 
Create a bridge of blessings and connect with your external and internal worlds.
Enthusiastically execute your ascending affinity of all worlds.
Dive in and Deepen the magic you share with your chosen medium.
Don't think about how you were, Don't think about how it will be.
But simply just taste,smell,hear, touch and see and feel how you are always free

In the world of Art Therapy 

No comments:

Post a Comment